The following are some powerful anti-cancer supplements, products and books that I have found helpful in my own cancer journey– I recommend them as a user, not a promoter, doctor or expert.
There are many excellent products and books, but as people have asked for specific brand recommendations, I have compiled a list with direct links for purchase for some that I know, use and trust. Keep in mind that supplements are intended to supplement–you can’t supplement your way out of a poor diet. When it comes to supplements, there is no perfect one; but there are some that are better than others. For more information on the benefits and limitations of supplementation, dietary recommendations or information regarding natural estrogen management, please consider the recommended reading list below or schedule a consultation.
This information is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any diseases or conditions. These recommendations do not represent medical advice, and I encourage you to discuss this information with your integrative oncologist or naturopathic doctor. Supplements are intended to supplement a healthy diet–they are not a replacement, and may contain additional ingredients. It is always advisable to discuss the use of supplements with a naturopath, integrative or functional medical doctor before use, as often supplements may interact positively or negatively with other drugs.
By FTC rules bloggers who receive cash or in-kind payment are deemed endorsers and so must disclose material connections they share with the seller of the product or service. Please know that the links I provide can be either affiliate or unpaid resource links. The links I provide are to make shopping simpler, and most often go to products I use personally or have used personally. While I may earn a small commission for linking some of the products to this site, it in no way affects the price to you, my reader.
Can’t find what you need? Vitahealth Appocaries in New York City carries a wide range of high-quality supplements, and yes, they do deliver and ship.
Modified Citrus Pectin: Excellent for detoxification of heavy metals and to reduce risk of metastases. Helps to boost immunity too! EcoNugenics PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin, Powder Inhibition of Cancer Cell Growth and Metastases ; for more, click here.
#1 Best Seller on Amazon for Lung Cancer Books
(for more must-reads, scroll to the bottom of this page)
- Estrogen Dominance Saliva Test for Hormone Balance – 2 Tests
- Flaxseed supplement: Brevail — Supports healthy breast tissue and estrogen balance. The phytoestrogens in flax block estrogen receptors thus inhibiting cell growth and division. It contains secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG), which is an antioxidant phytoestrogen abundantly present in flax, but is also found in sunflower, sesame, and pumpkin seeds. Another option is NuLignan which contains an lignan extract from Norway Spruce Trees.
- DIM: Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a phytonutrient and plant indole found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale, with many powerful anticancer properties–especially for cancers influenced by excessive estrogen levels, such as breast, uterine and prostate. DIM is an aromatase inhibitor. Nature’s Way – Dim-Plus ; DIM PRO
- Button mushrooms contain natural aromatase inhibitors, substances that can block the production of estrogen in the body. See Magical Mushrooms below.
- Quercetin–aids in the removal of excess estrogen from the body. Consider onions, apples, red grapes and red wine or take a supplement. It also stimulates liver function to detoxify estrogen and other carcinogenic agents.
- Calcium D-Glucarate— supports estrogen metabolism (do not take with Salvestrols)
- Pumpkin Seed Extract–studies show it can reduce aromatase by 50% Pumpkin Seed Extract. Pumpkin seeds are delicious too!
- Vitamin E is crucial to maintaining a healthy balance between progesterone and estradiol. Take a daily mixed tocotrienol/mixed trocopherol supplements containing alpha, beta, gamma, and delta tocopherols (often found in formulas extracted from rice bran oil) Pure Encapsulations – Vitamin E (with mixed tocopherols)
- Magnesium is another key nutrient for increasing progesterone levels, as it plays an important role in maintaining a healthy hormonal balance in the body
- Intravenous or Liposomal vitamin c therapy may help raise progesterone levels (progesterone is needed to oppose estrogen and maintain balance)
- Liver Support: Please see the section below on detoxification as the liver is responsible for keeping the blood clean and neutralizing toxic substances, including excess estrogen. Think of your liver as a filter that neutralizes toxic substances so that they can safely be excreted from the body. Also, studies show that women with genetically impaired estrogen metabolism function may have a higher risk of breast cancer. (For more information on Estrogen Metabolism/Detoxification please replay Managing Genetic Mutations
- Evening Primrose Oil helps to balance hormones and supports hair regrowth
- Female/Male Saliva Profile III – Test Kit For 8 Hormone Level Imbalances
Detoxification/Glutathione Boosters–Glutathione is your body’s most powerful antioxidant and has even been called “the master antioxidant.” It is found inside every single cell in your body. Glutathione helps eliminate pesticides and heavy metals and protects the body from oxidative stress. Glutathione promotes detoxification processes in the liver and protects the liver from toxin-induced damage. Glutathione also helps treat cachexia. Whey, N-acetylcysteine (NAC), Milk Thistle, and SAMe boost glutathione. The overall top food for maximizing glutathione is high quality whey protein. NAC neutralizes toxins in the liver because of its ability to boost glutathione levels, chelates heavy metals, supports lung tissue and scavenges free radicals. Milk thistle is an excellent source of the antioxidant compound silymarin, which may help to prevent glutathione depletion in the liver. SAMe enhances the production of glutathione, and may support the joints and brain as well. Schisandra strengthens the liver and increases glutathione production. Consider eating more cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, broccoli sprouts, kale, collards, cabbage, etc.) as well as garlic, green tea, turmeric, and whole eggs as they contain phytonutrient- detox-boosting compounds and are rich sources of glutathione. Add them to your diet daily. Oral glutathione supplements have not proven efficient, but research shows some promising efficacy with Liposomal Glutathione*; IV Glutathione is an excellent option, but can be quite expensive.*Some formulas of Liposomal Glutathione must be shipped and stored refrigerated. Pure Therapeutics Glutathione Gold does not appear to need this.
Other great detox foods are cilantro, celery, parsley, dandelion greens, citrus peels, pomegranate, artichokes and rosemary. You may experience certain side effects when your liver is detoxifying, such as fatigue, muscle pains, headaches, diarrhea, and flu-like symptoms. These symptoms can be reduced by increasing your fluid intake, preferably by drinking more water. A tall glass of lemon water first thing in the morning helps to cleanse the liver. Exercise (sweat out those toxins) and stress reduction also play a key role in detoxification.
- Whey Powder: Vital Whey Natural Vanilla Flavor
- NAC: NAC 600mg by Pure Encapsulations (NAC also helps protect against cachexia)
- Milk Thistle Planetary Herbals Milk Thistle Seed Extract; Jarrow Formulas Milk Thistle Standardized Silymarin Extract (Milk thistle also helps reduce inflammation and supports the immune system)
- SAMe: Doctor’s Best SAM-e 400
- Roasted Dandelion Root Tea: Traditional Medicinals Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Tea. (This is a great product for detox, but look for it locally as it should be about $5/box)
- MSM: Helps with Phase II detoxification Nature’s Way MSM
- PectaClear EcoNugenics–Helps remove toxins and heavy metals
- Jarrow Formulas D-Limonene
- Olive Leaf Extract detoxes the liver;it also detoxifies the kidneys, intestines, and skin as well. : Barlean’s Organic Oils Olive Leaf Complex
- Gaia Herbs Schisandra Berry
- Lypo-Spheric GSH
- Pure Glutathione Gold
Vitamin D–By its name, vitamin D may sound like a vitamin, but it is really more of a sun hormone–a chemical that we make on our skin from sun exposure. It is a hormone like thyroid, estrogen or testosterone and it acts more like a hormone with receptor sites on healthy cells and even more on cancer cells. A deficiency plays a crucial role in increased risk of cancer and a number of other illnesses. Fat soluble vitamins, such as vitamins K2, A and E, all work synergistically for optimal health and are necessary for optimal use of Vitamin D. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium; it is critical to have sufficient Vitamin K2 in order to ensure that calcium is bound and held in bones and at the same time is removed from our arteries, joints or other tissues where it doesn’t belong. K2 also provides defense against fluoride calcification in soft tissue organs such as the arteries and brain. Vitamin K2 also inhibits cancer cell lines, such as colon, breast, leukemia, brain and many more. Read more: https://elynjacobs.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/searching-for-answers-for-cancer-patients-the-wrap-up/.
- Vitamin D3: THORNE RESEARCH – Vitamin D-5,000 or in drop form Pure Encapsulations – Vitamin D3 Liquid
- Vitamin K2: Complementary Prescriptions – Ultra K2
- Vitamin A: Klaire Labs – Micellized Vitamin A
Magnesium is necessary to convert vitamin D into its active form so that it can turn on calcium absorption. That can often mean that we might not need extraordinarily high doses of vitamin D, but rather a combination of vitamin D along with magnesium and other nutrients to make the vitamin D work efficiently. Like vitamin K2, magnesium helps to preserve bone structure by drawing calcium out of the blood and soft tissues back into the bones. Magnesium: Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil ; Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate); Natural Vitality Natural Calm, Lemon.
Medicinal Mushrooms: Magical Mushrooms; Power Against Cancer
- Shiitake Mushroom Science, Shiitake, Full Spectrum Extract
- AHCC: Active Hexose Correlated Compound: a mushroom formula made from mycelia (roots) of several species of mushrooms including the shiitake mushroom. AHCC supports the Th1 immune response and is protective against many types of cancers. Not a cure for cancer, but found to be significantly effective against liver, lung, stomach, colon, breast, thyroid, ovarian, testicular, tongue, kidney and pancreatic cancer. American Biosciences ImmPower
- Chaga: Fungi Perfecti Host Defense Chaga C Chaga protects cellular DNA from damaging free radicals and also has anti-tumor and immune stimulating benefits; has higher levels of antioxidants than other medicinal mushrooms, and has been shown to be effective against cancers of the liver, uterus, breast, colon, skin, cervix, and lung
- 5 Mushroom Formula: Mushroom Science Immune Builder Extract
- Breast Mate: Breast-Mate Mushroom Wisdom (Formerly Maitake Products)
- Maitake D Fraction: Grifron Maitake D-Fraction Professional Liquid
- Host Defense Stamets 7: Fungi Perfecti Host Defense Stamets 7 Stamets 7 is a blend of seven mushroom species; Royal Sun Blazel, Cordyceps, Reishi, Maitake, Lion’s Mane, Chaga and Meshima
- Turkey Tail: Host Defense Fungi Perfecti Turkey Tail
- Beta Glucans – powerful immune boosters that ‘eat’ cancer cells and have an effect on breast cancer gene expression. Often extracted from medicinal mushrooms.
- MycoPhyto– Blend of corilous, reishi, agaricus, cordyceps, umbellatus and maitake
Stress and Adrenal Support:
- Rhodiola: THORNE RESEARCH – Rhodiola Rosea Rhodiola balances the body’s stress-response system. (Helps burn belly fat too) Rhodiola is not advised for those with Bipolar or mania.
- Exhilarin: Metagenics – Exhilarin May help those who are stressed and mentally exhausted. Contains ashwagandha, Amla and Bacopa.
- Bacopa Monniera: Improves memory and combats stress Bacopa monniera
- Holy Basil: New Chapter Holy Basil Force (New Chapter was a great company, but sadly was bought by big pharma) Holy basil possesses significant anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties that protect against stress and protect vital organs like the liver. The phytochemicals in holy basil help prevent chemical-induced skin, liver, oral and lung cancers because they increase antioxidant activity, alter healthy gene expressions, induce cancer cell death, and help prevent angiogenesis. Holy basil protects normal tissues against the destructive effects of radiation therapy, lessening radiation-induced DNA damage. (Holy basil is included in Barlean’s Organic Oils Olive Leaf Complex
- Magnolia Extract: Nutricology Magnolia Extract Powerful antioxidant, but mostly known for its anti-stress and cortisol-balancing effects. Contains honkiol, a compound from magnolia bark with multiple anti-cancer functions, including tumor cell death. HonoPure : Promotes cellular health as well as long term maintenance for breast, prostate, lung, colon, blood and other areas of cellular health.
- Passion Flower: Gaia Herbs Passion Flower Liquid Phyto-Capsules Passion flower is useful as a soothing sleep-aid and in supporting relaxation in times of stress.
- Schisandra: (Note, do not take with Tamoxifen) Schisandra aids in enhancing mental performance, handling stress better, and generally being more resistant to stress; helps to decrease fatigue. Gaia Herbs Schisandra Berry
- Ashwagandha: Offers anti-inflammatory, blood-sugar regulating properties, immune support, helps boost energy, offers anti-tumor and immune support, chemo-preventive properties and offers support during radiation and chemotherapy; lowers cortisol and CRP (C-Reactive Protein); reduces stress and anxiety. (Do not take prior to surgery) Gaia Herbs Ashwagandha Root Liquid Phyto-Capsules
Not getting your daily 10 servings of fruits and veges? While I recommend you get ten or more daily and a wide variety weekly, sometimes we need a helping hand: (mix these into your smoothie, juice or water)
Other Awesome Cancer Fighting Supplements:
Astragalus: Research suggests that astragalus has powerful anticancer properties. It is thought to work is by increasing the production of immune cells–it has the remarkable ability to restore the activity of a suppressed immune system, encourages cell death and more. Vital Nutrients – Astragalus Extract ; Oregon’s Wild Harvest Astragalus
Beta Glucans -powerful immune boosters that ‘eat’ cancer cells and have an effect on breast cancer gene expression.
Methyl Guard Contains the active methyl forms of folate and vitamin B12 (5-MTHF and methylcobalamin)
Bacopa Monniera: Pure Encapsulations – Bacopa monniera
Black Seed: Amazing Herbs Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil Softgels Black seed appears to strengthen the immune system, is anti-inflammatory and research shows it is effective against cancer, including pancreatic cancer, by supporting cell death. Thymoquinone extracted from black seed triggers apoptotic cell death in human colorectal cancer cells via a p53- dependent mechanism. Black Cumin Seed Oil Targets Cancer; 10 More Health Benefits of Nigella Sativa (Black Seed); Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Black Seeds
Biotin: (helper to Salvestrols, see below) Nutricology Biotin 5000
Black Raspberry Powder: The natural blend of antioxidants present in Black Raspberries are especially noted for their extremely high ORAC value and provide a good source of Vitamin A; provides an excellent source of the flavonoid rutin – a phenolic compound which metabolizes into quercetin. Black raspberry kills cancer cells and activates tumor suppressor genes. Freeze Dried Black Raspberry Powder
Bone Health:New Chapter Bone Strength Take Care (plant based calcium). Better yet, eat plenty of kale, Swiss chard, spinach and broccoli, which provide calcium in a highly bio-available form.
Boswellia: Also known as frankincense, is a potent anti-inflammatory nutrient with numerous health benefits. Studies have shown that it provides significant support to the liver, and researchers have found that boswellia changed epigenetic function so that impaired tumor suppressor genes started functioning again. Nature’s Way Boswellia ; Thorne Research – RadoQOL. Cancer patients can have increased cerebral inflammatory response due to radiotherapy to the brain. Boswellia helps protect brain tissue, reduces inflammation and edema-related discomfort.
Vitamin C: Pure Radiance C 90 Vegetable Capsules. Vitamin C supports immune function, kills cancer cells, boosts the production of progesterone, and detoxifies the body.
Therapeutic high-dose Vitamin C: Intravenous vitamin C (IVC) treatments for cancer have proven to be highly effective at killing cancer cells. Intravenous vitamin C is a pro-oxidant drug that helps produce hydrogen peroxide, which targets neoplastic cells while leaving normal cells unharmed. Vitamin C also does more than just kill cancer cells, it boosts immunity. The body can only assimilate a limited amount of vitamin C when taken orally, although I have seen great results with Liposomal Vitamin C (you may need as much as 7000 or 8000mg to achieve the same benefits as 50 grams IVC. Test strips.) A G6PD test is recommended before any IVC infusions are given. To boost the efficacy of this treatment, you may want to take Sodium Ascorbate in conjunction with the liposomal C. HDVC for Cancer
Cats Claw: Progressive Labs Inc – Cat’s Claw
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) Found in grass-fed meats and dairy products, but can also be taken in supplement form. CLA suppresses the development of cancer at various levels. CLA has been shown to decrease skin, liver, and colon cancer; Activating protein-1 (AP-1) is one of the main promoters of colon and breast cancer, but it is blocked by CLA (licorice and rosemary also do this)
CoQ10 — used by the body’s cells to produce the energy they need to grow and stay healthy and also boosts the immune system. CoQ10 is also an antioxidant that protects the cells from harmful free radicals. Free radicals can cause damage to the DNA of a cell which is often linked to the cause of cancer. CoQ10 protects the body from the harmful effects of free radicals; hence, reducing one’s risk of developing cancer. THORNE RESEARCH – Q-Best 100
D-Limonene: inhibits the growth of cancer, supports immune function and stimulates the liver’s detoxifying systems; Help for Digestion, Metabolism, Detoxification, Anxiety & Breast Cancer Prevention; Jarrow Formulas D-Limonene
Digestive Enzymes –Ortho Molecular Products, DigestzymeV, 90 Capsules
- Designs for Health Ultra Gamma E Complex
- Pure Encapsulations – Vitamin E (with mixed tocopherols)
- Aqua-E Water-Soluble Vitamin E; Tocopherols & Tocotrienols; 8 fl oz (237 ml) Glass Bottle
- Life Extension Gamma E Tocopherol with Sesame Lignans
Garlic: contains ajoene, a compound that inhibits cancer cell growth and cancer metastasis. Garlic has strong antibacterial properties and can also enhance DNA repair, slow down cell reproduction, and induce apoptosis. Kyolic Garlic Formula
Graviola: Targets cancer cells, excellent partner to Cats Claw. Taken during chemotherapy, graviola helps prevent side-effects such as hair loss, nausea, joint pain and general malaise and energy loss. See below for the powerful effects it has on cancer. Maximize Graviola 750 60 VegCaps by Maximum International
IP6 –increases Natural Killer Cell activity; inhibits cell proliferation; helps stop cancer growth; inhibits cell progression; inhibits metastasis; induces apoptosis; and inhibits angiogenesis. Supports the p21 and p53 genes (tumor suppressor genes) that control cancer growth.
Krill Oil: Designs for Life Xanthomega Krill (see also BodyBio Oil above)
L-Carnosine: Carnosine helps block the DNA damage that can lead to cancer and helps to block metastases. Carnosine protects against the side effects of chemotherapy, helps protect the brain, protects the liver from alcohol induced liver damage, helps control blood glucose, has cardiovascular benefits, and if that isn’t enough, it will help you look younger! Pure Encapsulations – L-Carnosine
Maca: Supports the adrenals, thyroid and helps support healthy hormone production. It also boosts energy and libido. Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Maca Powder
Magnesium: Essential mineral for prevention of cancer and boosts the production of progesterone (progesterone is needed to oppose estrogen; estrogen dominance raises breast cancer risk) Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate); Natural Vitality Natural Calm, Lemon (Please note: I am no longer recommending Natural Calm due to an unfavorable report on Labdor.com)
Modified Citrus Pectin: Excellent for detoxification, and inhibits circulating tumor cells (CTC’s) from latching onto the lining of blood vessel walls, reducing the risk of metastases. EcoNugenics PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin, Powder Inhibition of Cancer Cell Growth and Metastases ; for more, click here.
Olive Leaf Extract: Barlean’s Organic Oils Olive Leaf Complex
OncoPlex: (Sulforaphane) Vitahealth Appocaries
Oregano Oil: Immune booster; activates P53 gene (gene which causes cell reproduction to cease, and cells to die apoptosis).– May be helpful in protection of the Enterovirus D68, a serious respiratory infection Gaia Herbs Oil of Oregano, 60 Liquid Phyto-Capsules
Pomegranate: not only are pomegranates good for your heart and blood vessels but they have been shown to inhibit breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, leukemia and to prevent vascular changes that promote tumor growth in lab animals. Pomegranate Plus
Probiotic/ GI Complex: Russian Choice GI:
PROSTABEL® –Prostabel is a powerful mixture of two proprietary plant extracts that have a strong anti-cancer effectiveness by acting on damaged cell DNA; supports the prostate; supports the body’s natural defense system help it to detoxify and neutralize cancer cells, inhibits tumor growth.
PQQ Powerful antioxidant; supports the mitochondria
Quercetin– strong anti-inflammatory; prevents tumor cell growth; see also in the Estrogen Section above
Red Raspberry Seed Powder: Helps de-cloak the cancer stem cells of the protein they use to hide from our immune system—cancer stem cells are the only cancer cells that can metastasize. Raspex Raspberry Seed Powder Learn more: Cancer Stem Cells
Salt: Pink Himalayan Salt Pink Himalayan No Chemicals Non-gmo Organic Halall Kosher Fine Grind (.5mm) (5 Pounds) Celtic Sea Celtic Sea Salt®, Light Grey, By The Grain & Salt Society, Coarse Ground, 1 lb
Salvestrols: Does Nature Hold the Answer to Cancer? To find out if a Salvestrol supplement is right for you or to order, Contact Elyn. Another good read: Cancer-Blood Testing-Salvestrols-CYP1B1 expression. You will also find some interesting information HERE, and for breast cancer specifically, HERE.
SAMe–helps reduce histamine levels; protects cells –essential if you have certain estrogen or MFTHR mutations.
Skullcap: Reduces inflammation and boosts immune function; protects cells from infection and damage;targets cancer stem cells blocks the growth of cancer cells by triggering cell death. Oregon’s Wild Harvest Skullcap
Strawberries vs esophageal cancer: Virgin Extracts (TM) Pure Premium Organic Freeze Dried Strawberry Extract Powder; Activz – Organic Strawberry Whole Powder: Dr Michael Greger (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0AX4K-33c8)
Zeolite: chelates toxic minerals such as mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminum; removes PCBs from the body; reduces diarrhea; improves nutrient absorption from the digestive tract; has anticancer properties as it activates the P21 and indirectly the suppressor gene P53; balances digestive pH and reduces GERD; modulates the immune system, possibly in part by reducing toxic materials. Zeolite Powder. Destroxin (Excellent quality, grade and purity of zeolite and best bang for your buck.) You might also try ZeoliteAV, an anti-viral zeolite product made by the same company. It also contains humic acid that attacks pre-viral cells and keeps them from forming into full viruses, all while using the zeolite to remove toxins (it costs about $40 for 90 caps).
Tea: I love Traditional Medicinals Teas. Beyond green, Traditional Medicinals, Organic Green Tea with Lemongrass, 16 count wrapped tea bags (pack of 6), look for Traditional Medicinals Organic, Peppermint, 16-Count (Pack of 6), Chamomile and Roasted Dandelion. Chamomile and mint soothe the stomach and relieve bloating and indigestion. Chamomile also calms the mind and helps people relax and deal better with stress. Mint has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties, helps prevent damage from radiation, cuts off the blood supply to tumors, and may protect your liver too. Both mint and chamomile contain apigenin, which has been found to induce programmed cell death in a variety of breast cancer cells and increases the effectiveness of Taxol chemotherapy. Dandelion is an excellent liver detoxifier. You may also like Traditional Medicinals Organic Smooth Move (for constipation), Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night and Traditional Medicinals Pau D’Arco Herbal Tea. As with many herbs, it is often a good idea to use them for a few weeks and then take a break, and this is the case with Dandelion and Pau D’ Arco.
Essiac Tea: Burdock root is a medicinal herb and food that has powerful anti-tumor, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties. Burdock root is one of the top recommended herbal remedies for cancer due to the belief that it can stop cancer cells from metastasizing and it is one of the star ingredients of the famous natural cancer remedy known as Essiac tea. Essiac Tea Powder – Original Formula – 1.5 oz
Organic Coffee Cafe Altura Organic Coffee, Regular Roast Decaf
Cell Phone Safety and Protection From Electronic Devices:
VibesUP Resources for EMF protection, sleep enhancement,and overall improvement in quality of life
Native Union Retro POP Phone – Blue Soft Touch (other colors available)
Safe-Smart EchoTubeZ Radiation-free Air Tube Headset (works well, ear buds stay in securely)
EMF Relief – Deluxe Radiation Free Headset: AIR Tube Patent with Microphone, Black Metal(works fine, but ear buds do not stay in very well)
RadBlocker™ Pouch, which allows you to safely carry your phone on your belt—80% of the body’s bone marrow is found in the hip, so please use caution when carrying your phone there
MommySafe™ EMR Radiation Shield Maternity Belly Band: Protect your baby from everyday radiation during your pregnancy, while complementing you and your clothing. A maternity essential, the flattering Belly Band feels great. Go about your day freely and stylishly with the peace of mind of Smart&Safe® protection. Blocks up to 99% of your cellphone and laptop radiation
Radiation free Laptop tray (LTT™) – ProShield™ : A laptop radiation shield that reduces harmful EMF radiation to almost zero–it blocks both Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) as well as Radio Frequency (RF) Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) emissions, which means you can still use laptop, tablets, computers, and other electronic devices in your lap and not be harmed by the radiation emissions.
Vibes Up Earth Grounding, EMF Protection and Sleep Aids
Dr Devra Lee Davis, PhD MPH shares with us the truth about cell phone radiation, what the industry has done to hide it, and how to protect your family: http://hipcast.com/podcast/HNqVpywQ
Lloyd Burrell talks about EMF’s and Your Health: http://hipcast.com/podcast/Hr4YrrWs
Magnolia Extract: Magnolia Extract: Powerful antioxidant, but mostly known for its anti-stress and cortisol-balancing effects; it is known for its ability to support restful sleep.
Melatonin 3mg 180c by Pure Encapsulations (see below)
Vibes Up Earth Grounding, EMF Protection and Sleep Aids
Avoid light at night: It’s important to block out all light in your bedroom, such as clocks, nightlights and outside lighting. Habitual light at night during sleep increases breast cancer incidence by 22%. (see below). Use black-out shades or a sleep mask:
In addition, avoid using the computer or any electronic device at least two hours before bed. The light emitted from these devices prevents your pineal gland from releasing melatonin, a critical sleep and repair hormone that is produced in response to darkness; melatonin also reduces the production of estrogen in the body. Melatonin is closely linked with the circadian rhythms that govern our sleep/wakes cycles, which are involved in many physiological processes, including the expression of specific genes. A disruption in these cycles and/or a deficiency of melatonin will increase your risk of hormone-related cancers. Get to bed early as melatonin release is at its strongest from about 10pm to 2am. Read more: Light at Night; Total Darkness During the Night is a Key to Success of Breast Cancer Therapy or for purchase (Kindle is $1.00) Great Sleep! Reduced Cancer!: A Scientific Approach to Great Sleep and Reduced Cancer Risk
If you must use your techy gadgets or read in bright light prior to bed, consider donning a pair of these sporty glasses that can help block out the blue component of light that seems to most problematic. Find them at www.lowbluelights.com . (They also make special light bulbs and nightlights).
Rebounding benefits lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system. This benefits the body’s immune capacity for fighting current disease, destroying cancer cells, eliminating antigens and preventing future illness. Looking for an affordable option? Sunny Health & Fitness 40″ Foldable Trampoline with Bar.
Daily Guidance from Your Angels Oracle Cards Your guardian angels are always with you, even when you are unaware of their presence. Oracle cards are an ancient, time-honored way to connect with angels and spirit guides.
Personal Care Products
Foot Therapy Topical Biomedics: Topical Biomedics – Topricin Foot Therapy Cream
Pain Relief Cream: Topricin Topricin Cream Jar
Arm Pain Relief Sleeve: Rapid Ice Cooler Grapes White While I realize this is intended for wine, keep this handy sleeve in the freezer to ice your arm–no need to hold the ice, and you can still go about your day. (I discovered this for my tendonitis, and it works great! )
5-Free Nail Polish (safer alternative) LVX and Zoya–you can also find these on Amazon
Berkey with Fluoride Filters Berkey BK4X2-BB Berkey BK4X2-BB Big Berkey Stainless Steel Water Filtration System with 2 Black Filter Elements
ZeroWater 8 Cup Stainless Steel Pitcher with Free TDS Meter (Total Dissolved Solids) – ZS-008 (filters most everything, including fluoride)
Counter top Water Filters Multipure MPAD Aqua Dome Carbon Block Countertop Water Filter (Note: This product does not provide fluoride filtration) and Water Distiller, Countertop, White Enamel, Glass Collection
You Are the Placebo. Is it possible to heal by thought alone—without drugs or surgery? The truth is that it happens more often than you might expect. In You Are the Placebo, Dr. Joe Dispenza shares numerous documented cases of those who reversed cancer, heart disease, depression, crippling arthritis, and even the tremors of Parkinson’s disease by believing in a placebo.
Book One What’s in a Tear? The Purpose of Cancer The WHAT’S IN A TEAR? Series is a source of empowerment for those individuals who require real, feasible answers and guidance, in both how to prevent cancer, and most importantly, how to overcome it.
The Emotion Code The Emotion Code method helps a person to find emotional baggage (using muscle testing) and release it, something that is very important in the healing of cancer. Our emotional baggage consists of actual energies, the energies of intense emotional events that we’ve experienced that are still stuck in our physical bodies. These energies distort the normal energy field of the body, creating pain, malfunction, all manner of disease, and even cancer. In addition, these energies (trapped emotions) are the driving force behind PTSD, depression, anxiety, phobias and all manner of mental illnesses.
Hope, Inc. (The Dani Driscoll Series) (Volume 1) Written as fiction; based on reality–an excellent read on how Big Pharma is getting in the way of your survival.
Cancer Free, Are You Sure? While many people are comforted by the words “you are cancer free”, it is imperative to know that an all-clear PET or CT is often meaningless. Read this amazing book to learn more.
Medical Medium Life Changing Foods
Did you know that PET and CT scans can actually increase your chances of recurrence or progression? To find out how to improve your chances of cancer-free survival, schedule a consult.
Disclaimer: You are advised to check product information (including packaging inserts) for changes and new information regarding dosage, precautions, and contraindications before administering any drug, herb, supplement, compound, therapy, treatment and or preventative measure discussed herein. NOTHING CONTAINED ANYWHERE HEREIN IS OFFERED AS OR CONSTITUTES MEDICAL ADVICE. There is no patient-physician relationship between the user/reader and Elyn Jacobs and cannot be misconstrued as such.
IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR DIAL 911 ON YOUR PHONE.